Below are a list of Forms that you can complete for fundraising activities, marketing materials, stationary and more.

Police Checks and Working With Children's Check

Depending on the role the member or volunteer is undertaking, they may require a Working with Children's Check or Police Check.

Roles that require a WWCC and Police Check are:

  • State Committee member
  • Branch/Group executives

Roles that require a WWCC

  • Where volunteer/member is supervising anyone under 18

Roles that require a Police Check

  • Handling cash
  • Collecting tins

Both are FREE and you can complete or send on the below information as required.

Please ensure that Uncle Bobs Club is your nominated organisation you are volunteering for.

To apply for your WWCC click here complete the checklist and application

To apply for a Police Check follow the instructions below:

  1. Go to
  2. Fill in the form and choose whether you would like your certificate emailed (free of charge)
  3. Once you have completed the form you will receive an email from us with full details of your check (including a list to help you understand what documents constitute 100 points of ID)
  4. Forward the email to us at IMPORTANT: BE SURE TO ATTACH COPIES OF YOUR ID or we will not be able to process your check
  5. Once we receive your email and ID we will lodge your check
  6. We will only contact you if there are any issues, otherwise we will contact you in February regarding your role.

You only have 30 minutes to complete the form, so please put aside time to complete in one go.

If you have any questions, please give me a call on 9335 6300